These contracting conditions will apply to all commercial transactions carried out in our online store.
Boutique Encarnación González reserves the right to modify the commercial offer presented in the online store, modifications to products, prices, promotions, and other commercial and service conditions at any time. If there is a typographical error in any of the prices shown and the client has made a purchase decision based on said erroneous price, Boutique Encarnación González will notify the client of said error, who will have the right to cancel their purchase at no cost for their part.
The prices of the products in the online store include Value Added Tax (VAT).
Shipments and delivery times
- FREE shipping: For purchases over €70 for shipping throughout the peninsula.
- Standard Shipping: Only €4.95 for orders under €70 with shipping throughout the Peninsula.
- Express Shipping: Receive your order in 24 working hours for €7.95 only valid for the peninsula.
Boutique Encarnación González, will send the orders of its clients through its transport company, within a period of 48-72 working hours in the peninsula.
Standard Shipping: Receive your order in 48/72h for €8.03 (It is essential to indicate your DNI Number)
Standard Shipping: €29.38 delivery in 48h / 72h (It is essential to indicate the DNI Number)
Ceuta and melilla:
Standard Shipping: Receive your order in 48/72h for €22.22 (It is essential to indicate your DNI Number)
Orders destined for the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla carry customs procedures on behalf of the buyer.
The client undertakes to facilitate the delivery of the requested order, providing the delivery address, and that said address is true and without error. In case of non-compliance, by the client, Boutique Encarnación González will not have any responsibility for the delay or impossibility of delivery of the order requested by the client.
The client undertakes at all times to provide truthful information about the data requested in the user registration or ordering form, as well as to keep them updated.
Delivery times can be altered by extraordinary incidents on the part of the transport company, or by difficulties in the delivery of the merchandise. Boutique Encarnación González is not responsible for delays caused by third parties.
For orders outside of Spain, consult: boutique.encarnacióngonzalez@gmail.com
Returns & Exchanges
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you have a period of 14 calendar days, counting from the date of delivery of the order, to return it. The return postage will be at your expense. After this period, no refund can be made.
The return of items that are made to order and/or made to measure, including personalization, will not be accepted.
Changes cannot be made for other items, only for size.
Accessories, such as earrings, bags, wallets, necklaces, masks, headdresses, sun hats... They do not have the option of exchanges or returns, for reasons of hygiene, health and use.
Changes in the items in the Outlet section are subject to availability.
It is very important that you return the product(s) for return or size exchange in perfect condition, and with the original label. Once we receive the products and verify that all the above conditions are met, the return of the product will be accepted and the amount will be refunded according to the method of payment made, and where appropriate, the shipment of the new product without penalty. some at your expense, but assuming the direct cost of returning the product.
You will receive a refund of the amount within a maximum period of 20 days from the receipt of the exchange or return product in our store.
If these conditions are not met and there are stains, tears, tears or any other type of damage, it will not be accepted by Boutique Encarnación González.
If the return is made due to a product defect or error on our part, the return costs will be borne by Boutique Encarnación González, we will be the ones who collect the package at the address indicated by the customer.
Likewise, if the return of the order occurs due to ABSENT STATUS, the customer must pay the shipping and return costs due to said status.
How to return or change
If, upon receiving the order, a garment is not to your liking, is not your size or presents a problem, you can return it, thus beginning the return process.
Steps for the return of the garment or garments:
- Request a refund within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the delivery date of your order in writing by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the reason and indicating the order number. You must put RETURN in the subject of the same and as soon as we receive it we will indicate the step to follow to proceed with the shipment.
- Shipping by the customer, while we wait for the delivery of the package by the carrier, we will maintain the status of returning the product until it is received in our store. You must enter your full name and order number on the package. Make the shipment through the transport agency of your choice, in this case the customer assumes the shipping costs.
- Once received, we will validate if the return can be made, checking the state of the garment, labeling and handling of it. It must be in perfect condition.
- Refund, we will make the refund of the total amount of the garments or garments within a maximum period of 20 days, you must check the return at the bank, which will be made by the same means that was paid.
In case of wanting to cancel the order, if the cancellation arrives before the departure of merchandise, the client will not have any expense. In the case of a cancellation after the departure of the order, the customer will be responsible for the shipping costs, as well as the return costs of this same order.
The request for cancellation or withdrawal of the order must be made in writing by sending an email to email@example.com
If you have questions about how to make a return or change the size, send us an email to boutique.encarnacióngonzalez@gmail.com